I wake up not really remembering what happened the night before and check my hand history to find myself horrified at how I played what have I done from a profit of $1200 to a loss this is allot harder than I thought
It’s really starting to play on my already unstable existence
But I have made a promise and I intend to uphold that!!! I get up showered and ready for another day on the GRIND.
After being dominated the night before at heads up I think I'm not having it I'm a good heads up player and I know I am so I track down the guy who took my money and play him again. I start off strong taking most pots but he keeps winning a few big ones, I decide to tighten up and stop paying him off with his big pairs. Eventual half hour into the game and I have grinded out one buy in from him but I want my other one back and I keep going and sure enough I get it back plus another one!!! I have taken $600 from this one guy and he can’t take anymore and leaves. I'm happy I have proved my worth
I then decide to hit four 6 seat rooms again I find myself in a 3 way pot with the absolute nuts and them both betting into me all my Christmases’ have come at once and I win a $670 pot.
With a loss in 2 rooms and a small win in the other this puts my total profit for the session so far at $800 a profit of $700 for the three days.
I keep grinding for another hour or so when I find myself in a tricky situation I get JJ on the button and raise I get re-raised to $24 I make it $56 to go and get a caller the flop comes 4 6 8 rainbow I know the player and I don’t think he has connected but for some reason I have it in my mind he has 10’s and make it $80 on the flop he then go’s all in for about $100 more and I think for a min ask my friend who is watching what he thinks and he tells me to fold, but me being a stubborn boy can’t leave $150 of my money in there and decide to call I lose the pot turning out the other player had KK in hindsight I should have listened to my better poker playing friend and folded but o well I finish the session with a profit of $500
DAY 3 total profit for the week of $400
Out on the lash again tonight let’s hope I get lucky and don’t play poker when I get in drunk!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment