Day 2 starts with a nice phone call from a dear friend of mine called the TAP not a big time player but a big time bloke!! We have a few jokes and it puts me in the kind of mood I want to be in at the start of the day
I get up have some breakfast and get straight back to it. I’m going out tonight because it was my friends last exam so I decide to put in a good session in the day rather than in the evening and night like day one.
The legend that I am doing this for warned me to play tighter in the day because all the pros play then.
This day doesn’t start to good and after an hour of play I find myself down by $600 for the day the tables are just dominating me I 3 bet and I get raised every time ITS LIKE THEY KNOW WT I HAVE!!! But hey they have been making a living out of it a lot longer than my measly one day.
The session ends bad with a loss of $700 from some sik beats and some poor plays but it’s been 5 hours and considering I was down by $600 after the first hour I’m not to shaken up
This is turning out to be allot harder than I thought.
Hey lets go get drunk after all I’m still $500 up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment