I’m doing the first 3 days as a snapshot because I have only just started this blog as I needed a break for the hectic life as a poker player.
So it’s the first morning and I’m playing no limit Texas hold’m with blinds of $1/$2 in four different 6 man rooms.
I have been playing for no fewer than 20 min when I hold 67 suited in late position in a pretty crazy room so far it has been folded round to me and I decide to make it $7 to go I get 1 caller in the BB. The flop comes down the best I can hope for of 5 8 4 rainbow and my opponent is a decent player and leads out with a $16 bet i decide to plat call thinking he is holding either a over pair or AK AQ suited. The turn comes down an ace I lick my lips this is the card I hoped for “the money card” and sure enough he leads out with a $43 bet I raise making it $121 he then go’s all in I rejoice and snap call, turns out he had AA bit better than I thought but he played it weak pre flop and let me hit a hand he can’t fold to, the river comes down a blank and I scoop a $450 pot
The day has started good
About 40 min later I find myself with a profit for the day of $1220 for no more than an hour’s work. I decide best to have a quick break before I do anything stupid. So I ring my friend up and rub it in his face because he had just gone bust the night before losing his entire role.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment