Wednesday, 20 May 2009

day 2 the pissed session

So its later that night I'm let’s say I’m a bit worse for wear!!! After a phone call from my sponsor I'm feeling allot better about my earlier domination at the tables he tells me to just tighten up and protect my good hands. But it’s hard to shake off the fact that I have come home alone I really wanted to get laid 2night but that’s their loss not mine so after reliving some tension I get back to the felt.

This time I decide to play heads up as I'm feeling aggressive so I open up a $1/$2 HU room
The game stars ok I'm about $50 up and crushing my opponent when I make a fatal error of underestimating him and calling off almost all my stack drawing dead.

I reload and do the same again I think hey what’s going on I'm feeling kinda blue. When a few words of wisdom from a friend tells me to stop playing I DONT LISTEN TO HIM but decide to go back to what I know best a 6 seater table. And all I'm have to say on that is I think my friend was correct I should have stopped I find myself in a total loss for the two days of $100 time to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment