Wednesday, 20 May 2009

The beginning!!!

Hello this is my 1st ever blog so be patient with me. Well the scoop is i found myself with the opportunity to play online poker professionally for a week at a limit of $1/$2 for all those poker lovers out there and decided as I just leaving uni I would give it a shot as my joke degree hasn’t thrown anything else on the cards.

Well it all started when i played a guy online heads up who i knew from my best friend who happens to be in my view a better poker player than me but i always seam 2 get lucky and beat him heads up. Well anyway i was pissed and decided to play this pro heads up and i crushed him and he was so impressed he said;

“I’m on holiday for a week and I have to play for 6 hours a day and I don’t think my girlfriend will be to happy with me if I spend 6 hours a day on the pc on our holiday, so I know you’re a good player and I can trust you (I hope) and u don’t have a life outside your room and the casino these days. I will give you some training and then u can play for me for the week.”
Well at first I was a bit scared to take the challenge on but after he gave me some valuable lessons and told me it didn’t matter if I win or lose (I might like to point out that he is the nicest bloke in the world.) I said ok.

So here we go I’m starting me week as a pro WISH ME LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment