Wednesday, 20 May 2009

Day One Part 2

So its still day one and in going for another session to try and win some more $$$$
I start the session the same as the last 4 tables 6 seat $1/$2
The session starts off to what I think is going to be a good one 6 hands in on one table I flop the top set WIIIIIIIII I think and like before the opponent bets for me but this time with a flush out I’m not messing about he wants to draw he pays for it I put him all in, he snap calls and like I suspected he has the flush draw but this time the poker gods are not on my side and he hits the flush on the river a $400 pot lost!!!! But I shake it off make myself a nice cup of brewski and reload.

Not only moments later and in a different room I get KK in the BB and the pot has been raised I decide after what I did to the guy with the AA erlia in the day because he played it so bad pre flop to 3 bet and make it $56 with the opponent only having a stack of $50 I know he will get it in with a average hand. Sure enough he call and flips 88 I made another good play forcing my opponent to put his stack in as a massive dog........ the flop comes blank blank blank I think ok keep the nothing cards coming then on the turn BAM a big fat 8 and then the river nothing, but hey what can you do THATS POKER FOLKS

So this session hasn’t started off the best im down by $250 in two rooms but going steady in the other two with a total loss of only $50

I play for about 4 hours and find myself even for the session

I think its ok I have taken some bad beats and Im still even we are going strong

HEY THIS POKER THING AINT SO BAD $1200 FOR A DAYS WORK

No comments:

Post a Comment