Thursday, 21 May 2009

Day four part 2

This is really starting 2 get to me I just can’t get away from the computer I alienated all of my friend last year when I did this but lucky enough they were good friends and stuck by me (mainly because I have to live with them) but I can’t help but wonder what’s going to happen now we are leaving uni and I just can’t see me seeing anyone but some prick I go to the casino with and have to bail out all the time because he go’s bust all the time!!!!

But hey I'm getting better and better at poker and who need friends when I have got durrrrr by my side!!!!!

Another winning session total profit $1800 but I find myself getting bitter and not giving a shit about the poker anymore but somehow only giving a shit about poker

I'm SO CONFUSED!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment